Saturday 29 January 2011

Loyalty.......





I love my job. Genuinely. Love the company, love the people, love the work, live pretty much everything. I'm very lucky.

But.

If a rival company wanted to pay me more for doing the same job and I had the chance of being more successful right now, I would think very seriously about leaving.

Now if I didn't like my current job and had reservations about the future of the company I work for, that would make that decision to leave even easier.

I'll stop the talking around the subject. I have always struggled to understand the incredulity at footballers changing clubs and the cries of WHERE'S THE LOYALTY???

If someone in regular society betters themselves and gets a better job with a better company, they are congratulated. Not in football.

A huge majority of the Liverpool fans who are moaning about the prospect of Torres leaving would leave their own job for a better paid job with a more successful company. And yet they will not be vilified as being disloyal.

Maybe Liverpool should look at the conditions within the club that made Torres want to leave in the first place rather than simply crying DISLOYALTY....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Birmingham,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment